Ellis Medical Translations
Experienced translation and pharmaceutical industry professional providing expert translation of medical documents from French into native English.
Eleven years of translation industry experience combined with eight years of pharmaceutical industry experience with world leader Merck ensure your medical and pharmaceutical translations are in the safe hands of a subject matter expert.
Documents translated include but are not limited to:
- Hospital admission reports
- Drug safety assessments
- Medical device safety reports
- Diagnostic imaging reports, including MRI scans, CT scans, X-rays
- ECG reports
- Adverse event reports
- Clinical trial documentation
- Patient report forms
- Summaries of product characteristics
- Product information leaflets
- Dental procedure documents and brochures
- Quality of life surveys
- Standard operating procedures for the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries
- Validation protocols and reports
- Batch records
- Manufacturing process recipes
- Medical reports, including toxicology analyses
- Medical journal articles
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your translation today.